Friday, March 27, 2009

my hot date

so...buz is out of town on business.

and i have in my mind a post entitled "a tribute to all you moms with traveling husbands."

i also have several different posts in my head, all dealing with fun times at the wisner house. mainly dealing with my daughter. um, yeah.

but tonight? tonight, i have a hot date. big h and i are having a sleepover. he gets to sleep in my bed tonight. we're both in our jammies. we just popped popcorn, and he's eating it in buz's bowl (which is way bigger than his normal dinky little tupperware bowl). and we're watching little mermaid. goo is in her bed, drifting off as we speak.

so have a good night. i know i will.


see who's waiting on me?

7 comments:

R said...

oh how fun!!! you're such a cool mom. i hope buz isn't gone too long! j will be out some in june. yeah, i said june. new baby...hubby out of town...blech!

Colored With Memories said...

that is the best!

Jenna said...

SO fun! Big H has the coolest mama ever!!! Ya'll are so cute, I cannot even adequately describe it. Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

how flipping cute is this?! what a great idea - big H is clearly delighted as are you. one day we'll see these same pics with buz and goo. y'all are so cute.

Sarah said...

is the tv ON your bed? glasses? or an eye chart?

Kelly said...

Soooo much fun. I bet big h really appreciated his special night. I will be anxiously awaiting the post about "all you moms with traveling husbands." Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

aw so fun :-) I have had my hubby leave me and the baby like ONCE and I thought How in the WORLD do people do this on their own?!