Friday, March 13, 2009

friday 03 13 09

i know this will be so disappointing to some of you. (or not.)

but i am done with the whole posting everyday bit.

i know this sounds silly, but it started getting stressful. and i started hating being over in my little corner at the desk every night. buz would wait for me to finish and get frustrated with me. and i realize i started putting goo down as fast as i could so i could "get it over with."

not to mention, i stopped wanting to get my camera out. i just didn't want to.

so for my husband. and my children. my blogging is going to go back to being sporadic. oh, never fear. i will still take pictures. and write mediocre humor about our everyday life. just not every day.

for those of who don't like this thirty-degree rainy weather, i'm sorry. i am LOVING it. sitting in my room with the windows, underneath my down comforter, listening to the rain hit the grass and window. ahhh...

i'm leaving you with a picture of my delicate daughter. with her dress, her knee socks around her ankles, and her gun. (actually, shhh...don't tell. that's big h's gun. but he was in his room at the time building lego indiana jones in disguise.) my home girl means business.

oh, and i'm letting you know that PT starts tomorrow. and no, we're not starting physical therapy. let's just say that the dora skivvies are out and ready. not sure i am. but...

10 comments:

Jenna said...

I shall definitely miss the daily posts but I COMPLETELY understand. I guess this will just give me a reason to call and check in with you more often. :-) Ya'll have a great weekend, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I understand your decision to stop posting everyday, but I'll miss reading it! Have fun with PT!

Colored With Memories said...

i'll miss your posts too...but can understand how posting daily would begin to get stressful!

good luck on the PT...

i can't believe you sleep with your windows under your blanket... ;)

Lora said...

I love rainy weather - when I'm warm and cozy inside.

Kelly said...

I love cold, rainy weather when I don't have little people insisting I get out of bed. If I could snuggle in my bed all day, I would not be complaining about this weather. But I am definitely ready to get the sun back so that I can keep the kiddies happy outside.

I am really going to miss your daily posts, but I understand your reasoning. This week has been really hard for me. I have really had to force myself to do it.

Best of luck with tomorrow. Goo is going to do awesome. I just know it. And then she is going to tell Lucy all about how cool it is to only go in the potty.

Beck said...

Bring on the panties!

JW, way to go on the decision to post when you want. I know what you mean about the stress of it. I'll keep checking in!

Anonymous said...

I could never blog everyday. It would take away from the time spent reading other more interesting blogs ;-P (and my precious time with my children and husband. of course. *cough*)
Good luck with the PT. If you ever need the "other" PT, I know a really great one ;-)
~Jenny

Janelle said...

There was a time when I blogged everyday. Honestly sometimes I think this thing creates more guilt than pleasure these days!

FREEDOM!

R said...

yippee!!! i sometimes feel like a doo-doo head for not blogging every day, and people who don't blog every day make me feel better. :0)

Alana said...

I'm with Janelle...FREEDOM! It's never good when something you once enjoyed becomes a chore. Love ya!